NJ/NY Employment Law News and Articles
Ty Hyderally News and Media
Ty Hyderally on Youtube offering employment advice during COVID-19 and pandemic and the days after.
Mr. Hyderally has a B.A. from Johns Hopkins University and a J.D. from University of California at Berkeley [Boalt Hall].
Attorney Ty is an active litigator admitted before the New Jersey State and Federal Courts, the New York Federal Courts, the US Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces and has published opinions in employment law before the New Jersey Appellate and Supreme Courts.
Attorney Ty (aka Tayeb) was elected to serve on the Executive Board of the National Employment Law Association (NJ) and was appointed as its Treasurer. He is part of the American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section) leadership as a Section Co-Chair. He was also elected to serve as Co-Chair of the Trial Advocacy Committee of the American Bar Association Employee Right’s and Responsibilities Section. Mr. Hyderally was the president of NELA NJ.
Articles by Ty Hyderally
- Nurses and Hospital Workers – You Have Protections!
- Whistleblower Wins His Day in Court!
- Hoboken’s Police Chief Gets Another Shot at Proving his Whistleblowing Claim
- Food Workers in NY – You have Rights!!!!
- Judge’s Baffling Jury Instruction Wins Whistleblower a New Trial
- Is My Employer’s Arbitration Agreement Valid?
- Hostile Work Environment Claims Against Lakewood Township Are Going to a Jury!
- NJ Whistleblowers Claim Employer Used COVID-19 As an Excuse to Terminate Them
- Surprise! A Religious School Firing Someone Because She is Pregnant is Pregnancy Discrimination!
- How Soon Will Offices and Business Fully Reopen as Employees Get Vaccinated?
- New York Case Offers Guidance on Filing Claims Against Employers for Failing to Follow Health and Safety Laws During the Pandemic
- Can Your Employer Mandate That You Get a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- New Jersey Pregnancy Discrimination Claim Goes Up to the Supreme Court
- Professor’s Employment Claims Given a Passing Grade by the Appellate Division!!
- New COVID Restrictions and Clarification from Governor Murphy