NJ/NY Employment Law News and Articles
Ty Hyderally News and Media
Ty Hyderally on Youtube offering employment advice during COVID-19 and pandemic and the days after.
Mr. Hyderally has a B.A. from Johns Hopkins University and a J.D. from University of California at Berkeley [Boalt Hall].
Attorney Ty is an active litigator admitted before the New Jersey State and Federal Courts, the New York Federal Courts, the US Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces and has published opinions in employment law before the New Jersey Appellate and Supreme Courts.
Attorney Ty (aka Tayeb) was elected to serve on the Executive Board of the National Employment Law Association (NJ) and was appointed as its Treasurer. He is part of the American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section) leadership as a Section Co-Chair. He was also elected to serve as Co-Chair of the Trial Advocacy Committee of the American Bar Association Employee Right’s and Responsibilities Section. Mr. Hyderally was the president of NELA NJ.
Articles by Ty Hyderally
- NY HERO ACT: First Workplace Airborne Infectious Disease Prevention Law
- Welcome Decision for Victims of Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
- Goodbye, Mask Mandate, Hello, Summer!
- An Arbitration Claim Goes To Litigation – A Great Victory For Employees
- Can I Be Fired for Getting Vaccinated??
- Can an Employer Rescind Your Job Offer Due to Sudden Disability?
- DOL Rule Restores Employee Wage Protections
- Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act: A Plan to “Stop Asian Hate”
- Misclassified Employees Secure Tasty Settlement
- Workers Compensation Can Pay for Medical Marijuana
- Proposed Amendments to the LAD: More Protections for Employees
- Advocates Working Up a SWEAT to Pass New York Wage Theft Law
- ARPA: More Than Just a Stimulus Check!
- NJ’s Recreational Marijuana Law Protects Employees Against Adverse Employment Actions – But it’s Not A License to be High at Work
- NJLAD Preempted by the FAA: What Does This Mean for Employees?